Saturday, December 5, 2015

WeWriWa o6.12.15

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors / Snippet Sunday!
I took a few weeks off, not really sure why; I was kind of busy and I was in Los Angeles two weeks ago to see my favorite legendary industrial band, Skinny Puppy...I don't feel like any of those are a good enough excuse for my absence. 


Anyway, we continue where we left off last time. Reminder here
Karlea last asked if this was real or not...
Armani shook his head and smiled as he answered,"Yeah, its real."
"What is this place?" Karlea asked as she ran her fingers across his chest, half expecting her fingers to go through him as if he were a ghost. 
"Remember when I took you in Manhattan? I said I would take you to another plane of existence, this is it."
"I feel amazing." Karlea said as she pressed her naked body against Armani's, the sensation euphoric, rippling through her. 
"I feel human here." Armani admitted, "No hunger for blood, no lust, just normal... And love for you."

Wait...did he just say the L word? O.O

Thanks for reading!

You can stalk Armani & Karlea on social media here:
Sometimes my characters have fun conversations through Twitter ;)



Subscribe to the Newsletter

* indicates required

Email Format


You can read more great authors at WeWriWa and Snippet Sunday


As I mentioned above, I went to Los Angeles two weeks ago to see a band who has influenced me for over 20 years. A band that partly made me who I am. When they broke up in 1995, I never thought I would ever have the chance to see them live. I've seen ohGr, but i never thought I would see Skinny Puppy. They were amazing! That show was incredible for me and it changed my life in a heartbeat. Ogre is such an incredible, talented artist in every sense. And just an amazing being. cEvin Key too. I still haven't returned to reality, I might not ever. This experience has already inspired me immensely and its already beginning to push me and my art/writing even further.

Dominate your week!

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs,
~Siren X

16 comments:

  1. The 'L' word. Hmm is this a good thing? Love the idea of the dreamworld and his sharing of how he feels human on the realm. He's opening up to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their own private world. Awesome! Looking forward to reading more.

    ~Joyce Scarbrough

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to say that I found it almost impossible to read the red print against the black background, which kind of spoiled it for me. However, the bit I did read, I enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This snippet raises a whole bunch of questions, which is good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It will be interesting to see her reaction.
      Thanks for reading and Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  6. Aww, what a sweet little moment of repose. But the skeptic in me believes it can't last for long. Nothing ever does.

    Welcome back! I myself was on a bit of a very long hiatus and just came back a few weeks ago. Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, what?! He must be totally drunk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! I can't wait to see her reaction (it hasn't been written yet).

      Thanks for reading and Happy Holidays, too!!

      Delete