Sunday, November 1, 2015

WeWriWa o1.11.15

Happy Samhain! And Happy Dia de los Muertos! 

So, it is currently 5:43pm and I am finally getting around to posting for Snippet Sunday :(
I made it through Halloween, but woke up sick today, then the weather went from super hot and humid to cool in the matter of like an hour, which didn't help me feel any better. But I figured I couldn't leave readers hanging with what was going to happen with Armani & Karlea. You know, because its Armani's holiday, the one day he can parade around in the open as a vampire.


"Please, what?" He asked, prompting her.
"Please...please make me come." She cried between breaths.
"I don't want to come without you." Slipped out of her mouth. She really didn't want to, it would be much more pleasureable with Armani involved. 
Armani smiled, he loved her begging. And he loved how she wanted him there, being the one to cause her to climax, instead of her doing it herself. He was going to have to explore this at a later time.
"When you do," he said, his eyes red, fangs showing, "you're going to bite me as hard as you can."


I hope you enjoyed that. Thanks for reading! What was everyone for Halloween? I was pretty much myself, dressed as I normally do and my death hawk was teased up as normal, but then i threw stage blood on myself and paraded around as Ogre from Skinny Puppy. Who is a really big influence on everything I do.


I long for what Halloween used to be long ago, when costumes looked like something you would find in the backwoods of America of some derranged cannibal serial killers:


You can read more great authors at WeWriWa and Snippet Sunday

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs,
~Ogre... I mean, Siren X Star Ogre :)




1 comment: