Friday, May 1, 2015

Vampire Friday o5.o1.15

Welcome to another edition of Vampire Friday!

It has been a few weeks since I have posted, last week I was especially busy getting read for my now bi-weekly trip to Los Angeles.

But I'm here now, so we are going to pick up where my last Vampire Friday left off. Which is where Vaughn as which lady wanted to be Jake's for the night.

Before Jake could protest, Jenna was at his side, exposing her neck. Jake looked at it and quickly looked away, the feeling of losing control creeping inside of him. It had been three years since he had fed on live human blood. Three years of living on cold bagged human blood that warming in a microwave could never do justice over taking it from a warm human body. Was he really willing to give up all he had accomplished in a flash of Jenna's neck? And damn Vaughn for making him even think about this.
"Vaughn, let's go get a drink...from the bar." Jake said. He had digressed from the real reason he had come out.

Vaughn agreed. He got up and took Cindy's hand to help her up. The four of them crossed over to the bar, the women deciding to go freshen up in the bathroom while the guys wait behind the crowd at the bar. Vaughn watches as Jake scans the bar. The couple in front of them move and they move up to the bar. Jake spots the bartender from the photo and she is more beautiful in person. She is in the middle of making a drink when she looks up and sees Jake. She smiles and almost drops the bottle of whiskey she is flipping into the air. The scare of almost not catching it, snaps her out of her trance and she focuses back on the drink.
Jake studies her. Her almost shoulder length black and blood red hair is pulled back into a messy pony tail with strands of hair that didn't make it hang near her face on each side. Her ears pieced multiple times everywhere an earring can be placed.  Her face is pale, even paler than most vampires. Her dark makeup accentuates her big eyes. Jake wished he could see the real color of her eyes, but they were covered in highly fashionable white out contacts, that made her eyes look a very light baby blue rather than white. Her red bottom lip was pierced in the middle with a metal horseshoe-like ring with balls on each end. Her nose was pieced on her right side with a very thin metal hoop and the middle of her nose had a thicker metal ring with a ball in the middle. Both of her eyebrows were pierced with curved metal barbells, and there was another between the bridge of her nose between her eyes.
Jake noticed when she came a step closer to get a bottle of Crystal Lake Vodka that the makeup he thought was on the side of her eyes was really two tiny silver balls that were connected to barbells. Jake had never seen that piercing before. He moved down the rest of her pale body; her tribal black chest tattoo stuck out a little from her black tank top. She had words tattooed around her collarbone and down each of her sides that he could see through the side lace panels, however he could not make out the words because of the panels and necklaces around her neck. Her necklaces consisted of a small celtic cross, a celtic rune for creativity, and a metal chain.
Her left arm was covered in a  sleeve of  various  tattoos. The one that stuck out most was the boxed in celtic cross that was on the back of both of her arms. Her right arm had a few tattoos on it, but nothing compared to the sleeve on the other. Her upper right arm sported a series of four small metal rings that she neatly had sparkly red ribbon tied through to resemble a corset. When she had her back facing Jake and he noticed the tattoo on the back of her neck and the upper portions of angel wings that were tattooed on her back, hiding under her tank top.
She was more unique than anyone at the club, she almost didn’t fit in. Jake could tell just from watching her that this was who she is  and she was quite comfortable with it, she wasn’t trying to be the most fashionable or “goth”, she just was by default. It only took Jake half a second to take in all this about her.Vaughn watched as he did.
“She’s the reason you came out tonight. She was in that one photo I took.”
Vaughn smile, then looked her over. “She is hot, I didn’t notice before.”
If anything was going to make Jake lose control and give in to the temptation of live human blood, it was going to be her "Of course," Vaughn continued, "you do realize that you chose the bartender, the one that everyone will notice if she's missing."

Thanks for reading, and please comment, i love reading your comments!
 
You can read more great authors here.

Its 2015, do something fabulous!

Hearts & Stars,
~Siren X

7 comments:

  1. Vivid descriptions, really puts us there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that description. I'm always impressed with tattoos and piercing because I can't even start to imagine the pain you have to sustain to get them.
    Be careful with repetition, when Jake says to go to the bar then you have bar repeated multiple time in the paragraph it's a bit unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tattoos hurt a bit more, especially in some places. My piercings i didn't really feel. But I had my ribs tattooed last year and I felt that big time, enough I wasn't sure I would make it through the whole tattoo!!! My chest piece i didn't feel until my artist hit the sternum. I have to get the other side of my ribs done soon, I'm honestly not looking forward to that.

      Thanks for reading and for the editing tip! This story really hasn't been edited yet.

      Delete
    2. Tattoos hurt a bit more, especially in some places. My piercings i didn't really feel. But I had my ribs tattooed last year and I felt that big time, enough I wasn't sure I would make it through the whole tattoo!!! My chest piece i didn't feel until my artist hit the sternum. I have to get the other side of my ribs done soon, I'm honestly not looking forward to that.

      Thanks for reading and for the editing tip! This story really hasn't been edited yet.

      Delete