Sunday, June 30, 2013

WeWriWa o6.30.13

Welcome to another Weekend Writing Warriors! After taking a week off last week, I am back this week with another 8 sentences from BloodLust: Armani.

Where we last left off, Armani and Karlea were still battling it out, but Karlea was losing strength fast.
"The blood is wearing off, my dear." Armani said, slamming her back into the wall. 
"Don't worry, I still have enough to kill you!" Karlea said slamming him back into the wall, again.
They went back and forth slamming each other into the wall, draining both of them of vital energy. "Here." Armani said, biting his lower arm, "You need more."
Armani slammed her into the wall as she looked at him and then took his wound into her mouth.

This battle isn't over yet :) Thanks for reading and please comment, I love reading comments! I am once again behind on commenting, I believe I am now three weeks behind, I actually took last week off to try to catch up, but that didn't happen. But I will catch up this week!

You can always follow Karlea and Armani here:





Subscribe to the Newsletter

* indicates required
Email Format


You can read more great authors here and here.

Enjoy your week!

Hearts & Stars,
~Siren

5 comments:

  1. I don't particularly like Armani, the arrogant git, but his gesture reminds me of the swordsman giving his opponent a chance to pick up his sword to resume a duel. Does this guy actually have some honor in him, or is he just messing with her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't answer that question, you have to wait and see ;)
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. God he really loves it!
    She is going to start loving him in the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will not give anything away. Guess you will have to read the book :) (when i finish it anyways)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. I'm ready for the book, definitely!

      Delete