Sunday, July 8, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday o7.o8.12

Welcome to another edition of Six Sentence Sunday!


This month is already flying by and I suppose I should be using my time (while my kids are sleeping) to find a new rental house, instead of posting to Six Sentence Sunday. But I'm not. The owner of the house just made it official that our lease is ending o7/31/12 while I was typing this!!!! If any readers live in San Francisco or Los Angeles, please leave me a comment on where good areas are to live in with decent public schools - i cannot afford private school at this time. Much <3, thanks!


Anyway, back to the story. We pick up where we left off last week. After a much wanted kiss from Vaughn, Karlea is beginning to realize what type of nightclub she is actually in and what Vaughn really is.



"You really need to look around," Vaughn instructed, looking into her eyes after he pulled away from kissing her.
Karlea did as she was told; the smile she had from Vaughn's kiss fading. She noticed the red eyes on some, the black eyes on others, and the normal eyes of humans; their th stamps glowing. Some humans had no stamp on them and they wandered the club with eyes and fangs watching them. Some even eyed Karlea. She noticed the couple on the sofa near them, the woman locked on the man’s neck, blood dripping down.

And that is six! I would love to keep going, but then I will be cut from the list. More next week!

Thanks for taking the time to read. Please comment, I love getting comments and I always return the favor :)

Check out more great authors here.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment