Sunday, June 24, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday o6.24.12

Welcome to another Six Sentence Sunday! 


I want to apologize to any sixers that have commented on my work and I have not returned the favor. I seem to have too much on my plate at the moment and have considered taking a few weeks off from Six Sentence Sunday, but since their latest announcement of ending it in January 2013 (makes me very sad) I figure I might as well keep posting every sunday.


So, onward :) We shall continue where we left off last week. 


“You’re not bartender Karlea while you’re with me, I will serve you.”
“Thanks,” She smiled, “you talk like you’re from another time period. Gentlemanly - I like it.”
Vaughn grinned, “You have no idea.”
He poured two more shots and they tipped them back, repeating the process a few times until they were satisfied. As they set down their shot glasses on the table, Vaughn leaned over and kissed her.



Thanks for reading! Please comment! Also, check out more great authors here.

No comments:

Post a Comment