Sunday, May 6, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday o5.o6.12

She was shocked by the flood of emotion she felt; after Danny, she was afraid to get near anyone, but he was different.
She wanted to kiss him; she wanted to bring him his drink and just kiss him. She was almost embarrassed by the fact that she wanted to do more than that. Wanting to rip off his clothes and just do him on the bar.
“Can I get a glass of Cabret Sauvignon, please?” His voice snapping her out of it and remembering the real reason she was standing in front of him - her job as a bartender.

No intro today. Just wanted to start it off right away. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my snippet. Please comment, I love comments! And I always comment back on yours in return.

More sixers here.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. What a dilemma she's in..lol...looking forward to seeing what happens next :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks:)
    I will read your snippet soon before my week gets totally crazy.

    ReplyDelete