Sunday, March 18, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday - o3.18.12

This continues on from last week. Apparently, last week's link was de-activated - I guess I counted wrong with my sentences. But you can read it here, so this week's scene makes sense.

They both watched as she stretched to reach a bottle of Jack on the high shelf, her pale flat stomach creeping its way out of her tank top. Her black cargo pants hung very low on her hips; her navel was pierced, and the curvy tails of black tribal designs stuck out on each side of her front, leading down to where Jake and Vaughn wished they could see the rest.

Jake and Vaughn both breathed in her scent as she passed by,it was enough to drive them into bloodlust. They could easily leap over the bar, grab her, and drain her of her blood before anyone could stop them - the murderous creatures they were begged to be let out.
She walked over to them, “Hey guys, sorry about the wait. What can I get you?”


As always, check out more great authors here.

Also, I finally posted a summary/pitch of my novel if you are interested in knowing about it. Novel Pitch

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! I hope they manage to control their bloodlust urges. Fab snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    They could slip at any moment, so suddenly!

    ReplyDelete