Sunday, July 15, 2018

WeWriWa o7.15.18

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors / Snippet Sunday!

We continue on where we left off last week, where Karlea admitted to Armani that he was right...Jake left her because he didn't want to be with her for an eternity...

"Truth hurts, doesn't it?" Armani replied. "At least you came to your senses."
Karlea stared at him, her eyes becoming daggers through him. She took a few steps, closing the gap between them.
With a certainty that Armani had not ever heard from her, she said while poking him hard in the chest, "We'll do this, but I will NOT make it easy for you."

Armani's lips curled into a devilish smile. "From what I know of you, I wouldn't expect anything less, love."
The same devilish grin creeping across her face.

I apologize to everyone. I tried to get to everyone's snippets and lost track of the week. I also lost track of which ones I read/commented on, I was all super confused. *facepalm* So, I will try again this week.

Thanks for reading! You can read more amazing authors here and here.

Enjoy your Sunday!


Bleeding Hearts & Fangs,

~Siren X

24 comments:

  1. Sounds like he played on her heartbreak, and he likes what she's become as a result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know with him! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh, he likes her reaction and may have expected it to play out just this way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just can't ever trust him. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. They certainly seem to be a matched pair. I wouldn't lay a bet on which one will win out. Feisty snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I don't think she knows that yet. Lol.
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  5. I've gotten confused about which sites I've visited so often than I now copy the table from the wewriwa site, paste it into a Word file, and tick off the ones I've done. Otherwise I'd be hopeless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think he enjoys it when she fights him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, he loves it! But maybe he will find how much is too much. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  7. She's a tough cookie and he loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww yeah! I know she's gonna give him a run for his money!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's not someone to be taken lightly is she!I think hw'a in for more than he bargained for. Great tip, by the way Ed, I think I'll copy it myself, I'm never sure if I've got to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They have an interesting relationship! Wicked and sexy. Looking forward to finding out what's behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The challenge is on! :-) Good sexual tension between these two.

    ReplyDelete