Thursday, April 6, 2017

Vampire Friday o4.o7.17

Welcome to Vampire Friday! I am in the craziness of writing a new vampire story for Camp NaNoWriMo, and as much as I want to share it, I am still going to stick to excerpts from BloodLust.

Where we last left off Karlea let Jake drink from her to heal his wounds, but after she was healing from the blood loss, her heart became weak. She almost died, but Jake was able to heal her with his vampire blood. She awakens, healed and still human. Jake wasn't happy that she risked her life to heal him. She tried to leave Jake's apartment, but he wouldn't let her leave, admitting that he cared about her. Thing were starting to get heated between them. Jake's last line was, "I want more than just your blood."

"What do you want?" She inquired breathlessly.
"I want you. Naked in my bed, wrapped around me, breathing my name, and never leaving." Jake looked at her, unsure of her reaction.

She stared at him.
"I want to face my world with you by my side, but I'm afraid of where it could lead you." Jake added.

She shook her head and brought her lips to his. Her hands made their way under his off-white thermal shirt as his pushed the fabric of her t-shirt off her hips, his hands feeling the curves of her body. He slowly lifted her shirt up and then off, dropping it onto the carpet. He pulled his shirt off, landing it on top of hers. 
Jake pulled her back in, kissing her, as their naked skin touched, creating their spark, her skin so warm and his so cold. She moved her hands slowly up his torso, feeling for any sign of where he was injured, but she felt nothing. She pulled away from his kiss and looked down at his body, placing her hand over the areas he had been bleeding from the night before.
"You don't even have a scratch on you, just like I didn't." She said with amazement in her voice.
"That's what your blood did for me. Just as mine did that for you." 
Jake watched as it hit Karlea just how special and sensual this was, unlike anything human.
"Welcome into my world." He whispered, looking at her.

Thanks for reading! You can read more great authors here:
Linda Hamonou


Bleeding Hearts & Fangs,
~Siren X

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure she is going to have a lot more surprises coming up.

    ReplyDelete