Friday, April 14, 2017

#ThursThreads o4.13.17

A very huge Thank You to #ThursThreads host Siobhan Muir and the judge this week Sandie Grisé ! I won an Honorable Mention for my flash fiction this week :) Pretty good considering I wrote this two hours before entires closed. And after being sick all week and not exactly on the best amount of sleep. I was actually getting really tired last night as I wrote it. 
The prompt was: "You can't be here."

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
"You can't be here." The security guard sternly said as I walked down the hallway to get to the basement studio of the gallery.

Crap, I hadn't planned for running into security doing his rounds down here.

"It's okay," Hunter said appearing from inside the studio. The guard looked at him.

"I asked her to join me, we need a few moments alone." Hunter spoke slowly looking into the guards eyes. 
The guard nodded and as if in a trance walked away. Hunter gestured me towards the studio.

"You know what I am and, yet, you still come down to meet me. You know you're probably not going back upstairs to the party, right?"

"You intrigue me." I said as I walked with him behind me, "And then you flashed your fangs and I was even more intrigued."

We walked into the studio and he shut the door behind him. He was immediately on me, pulling me into his body, his fangs piercing my neck. I grabbed onto the back of his head, holding him there, letting him know I liked it. 


What else do you like?" He asked, a bit drunk, after he let go. 

"Obviously, I like it rough." I replied. "Did you like your taste?"

"Your blood is so sweet."

"Good." I said as I jabbed the sharp wooden appendage, broken off from a statue upstairs, into his side, crippling him.

"Do everything I say and maybe you'll get more. I'm tired of being everyone's submissive. Tonight, I'm playing differently."


You can read more amazing entries here.

Dominant Female Humans & Fangs,
~Siren X

No comments:

Post a Comment