Sunday, April 2, 2017

#AtoZChallenge A is for #Armani

Okay, let's do this. I am crazy and this is never going to work. I'm already epically failing Camp NaNo. I'm trying to write this as my kids have their Sunday video game time and so far, I opened a new post and my 6 year old has decided he has to show me what he's doing and spills my tea all over while doing so. Yeah, this is going to go well...

My theme for this writing blog's A to Z Challenge is of course VAMPIRES :)

So A is for Armani. I love this because I can use my own story characters, I don't have 26 of them, but I can use a few. So, what can I tell you about Armani? He is from my story BloodLust: Armani, which is the second in the series. I have been sharing snippets for Weekend Writing Warriors and Snippet Sunday. It is set in present day. Basically he kidnaps the main human character, Karlea, from the first book, after her vampire lover leaves her. He intended on kidnapping her, but then it also became a rescue because a group of vampires were about to kill her.  Armani eventually bloodbonds her to him. 


Armani is about 600 years old. He was an Italian noble who lived and was turned during the Italian Renaissance in Venice. He was about 28 when he was turned. He was an artist and painter back then. He was a bastard child, his mother remarried and his stepfather took him in, which made him a noble. As a child he was disliked for his nobility because of his stepfather not being his biological father. He also liked to cause a lot of trouble as a child. When he became older he would indulge in alcohol and women constantly. Eventually, being kicked out of the home because of it. Which is when he was turned by a female vampire who saw his potential to be a sanguine and a psychic/sexual vampire. He took on a few bloodbonds and progeny over the centuries, all female, but being Armani, he grew tired of them quickly, so he left them all to perish. He is known for having to play with his prey and usually will kill them.  He wants Karlea and knows she's it, but he has to convince her of why they are so great together, especially after he kidnapped her.
If details seem a bit vague, its because I can't give anything away. ;)

Alright, that's it for today. I will see you back here tomorrow.

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs,
~Siren X

No comments:

Post a Comment