Saturday, June 3, 2017

WeWriWa / Snippet Sunday o6.o4.17

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors / Snippet Sunday! Can you believe 2017 is half over? What?! I have so many things to accomplish before 2018. *Screams*

Where we last left off, Karlea accepted to have breakfast in bed with Armani, but its not your typical breakfast in bed. She refused his blood, wanting to see if the night before was real or because of his blood, but as soon as he touched her, she practically mented on him...


"Why do you have to be so damn hot and sexy, just stop it!" She said, frustrated. "And why do I have to be so damn attracted to you?"
Armani chuckled, "Ah, you're always going to be questioning that, aren't you?"
She nodded, "I want to hate you, but you make me feel so amazing. I guess I should consider myself lucky you even noticed me, and bloodbonded me, when I've always been a mess."
He looked at her, "For you, love, life isn't black and white, its a mixture, you will feel all these things that will be opposites. I'm going to show you how breathtaking you really are and how to enjoy the pleasures of the world, even with that smart mouth and that fire that burns inside of you."
"Speaking of which, why the fuck am I naked and you are not?" She questioned, with attitude, looking down at his sheet. 

That is a good question...

You can read more amazing authors here and here.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs,
~Siren X

30 comments:

  1. I like how she still gives him attitude rather than being afraid and meek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a totally valid question. Waiting to see what his reply is.
    Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know he will have a good one!
      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  3. He's being pretty insightful here, and she's deflecting ... though I can't really blame her. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's trying to figure everything out in her head. She feels she's a mess and can't understand what Armani sees in her. But that sheet is so distracting.
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. There's an element of humor in this week's snippet, and I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Ed I enjoyed the element of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Temptation rears is head . . . and she's paying attention in spite of herself. Nice clip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If all he has is a sheet, their comparative states of (un)dress would be easy to equalize!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's showing her feisty side now. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she will always stay sassy ;)
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  9. Nice way to change the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I absolutely love this snippet. She's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol- She posed a really great question at the end there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm wondering why he still has it on, too!
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! I think the sheet being on him is really bugging her ;)

      Delete
  13. Love the candid dialogue! Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, they are going to get back to it again. Do they ever stop?
    I want to hate Armani but I'm starting to think that he is actually what she needs even though there is a voice at the back of my head telling me "blood bond, kidnapping, no free will." Maybe you managed to bloodbond me too.

    ReplyDelete