Tuesday, June 27, 2017

MidWeek Tease o6.28.17

Welcome to MidWeek Tease! A big thanks to Angelica Dawson for hosting this blog hop! I forgot to sign up last week, so I held onto this post until now.

Let's continue on with my WIP. It's about a young, wealthy, winery owner and artist, who falls for a woman who works at the art museum. He is immediately drawn to her not only because he thinks she is beautiful, but because she is so bold and sassy. Only his true identity must not ever be known to her. Both struggle to fight their growing attraction to each other, until Anton proposes a strictly physical affair. But how long will it last before they admit to each other that they want something more? And what will happen if she discovers his secret? 

Where we last left off, Anton's fantasies of Charlotte were disrupted when he was worried about her taking a bubble bath alone, knowing how tired she was. He is now trying to get his mind off of her drowning in the bathtub...


My hands touching her slick wet body as i entered into the bubblebath behind her. She rested on me while we relaxed in the warm water. I massaged her shoulders, eventually bringing my lips to her skin and kissing her. I moved up to her neck, kissing it long and slow before I bit down, causing her to moan loudly. The water rippling almost over the edges as she moved her body against mine from pleasure of the bite. As soon as I let go, she turns around and straddles me, water spilling completely over. She forces me inside her, impaling herself on me, each time more water spilling over. My hands holding her at her hips. We kiss long and passionately as she continues her movement. I wrap my arms around her, and lift her up as i attempt to stand. I carry her out of the bathtub and into the bedroom, her nipples hardening at the colder air. Our bodies dripping water everywhere. I set her down on the bed, kneeling over her. I enter her hard. She shivers from the change in temperature and from the sensation of me moving in her as she wraps her body around mine. We fuck hard, her noises alerting me to when she is almost at the brink. I wrap my hand around her throat and squeeze lightly as I kiss her hard at the same time, it all bringing me to the brink, too. I can’t hold on and release myself into her forcefully, which causes her to let go, her pussy clenching around me as she stops breathing and rides the waves of her orgasm.

I moaned out loud, my real release happening in my hand. I could only hope she was doing the same in the bathtub as she thought about me.

I cleaned myself up and still maintained my hardness. Fastanizing about her only made it worse. If this was how it was going to be, I should be seeking final death in no time. Some of my fantasies had to stay just that. I had to be careful how close I got to her. There would no making love to her and holding her till morning, she would definitely discover that I had no heartbeat and that my “breathing” was irregular. We could play, but certain romantic things would sadly have to be left out.

Thanks for reading! You can read more great authors below.

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs, ~Siren X


10 comments:

  1. Bless him, trying to stay hidden as a vamp sure brings its challenges! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has a vivid imagination, that's for sure. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some clear dreaming! Great tease.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has some super vivid daydreams. How can reality possibly compare?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a fantasy! How sad though, that he can't fullfill it. I feel for him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These gorgeous women and these poor vampires who can't resist them - I almost feel sorry for him!! Lovely tease :)

    ReplyDelete