Saturday, June 10, 2017

WeWriWa / Snippet Sunday o6.11.17

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors / Snippet Sunday!

Where we last left off, Karlea had asked why she was naked but yet, Armani still had a sheet wrapped around him...


"Because a certain someone has not had the balls to rip it off me, yet. I've been waiting patiently..." He responded through gritted teeth.
She smirked, reaching for the sheet, but Armani caught her hand fast, startling her slightly.
"I'm warning you, love, I may lose control waiting so long." 
She ignored him, pulling her hand free of his grip, and quickly yanked on the sheet, setting it free from his body. Her attention now caught by Armani's naked body before her, although she had her memories of last night back, it was still like seeing him naked for the first time all over again.
"Like what you see?"
"Yes." She answered with such seductiveness.

Oh my... What could possibly happen next?

Thanks for reading! Its the last two weeks of school and I have my kiddos this weekend, so I'll do my best to make the rounds. Also thank you everyone who has mentioned my blog on social media. I haven't been able to keep up to share, retweet, comment, and thank. I'm lagging on social media. 

You can read more amazing authors here and here.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs,
~Siren X

13 comments:

  1. I don't think he'll be waiting much longer with the towel gone. Sexy snippet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting (and teasing) snippet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy and seductive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hum, is she half coming to her senses or does she intent to tease him to death.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sexy snippet. I think things might go in the direction he wants them to once and for all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He surprised her. Will she now surprise him? Fun snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering when she was going to get rid of that sheet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure which one of them is in bigger trouble right now. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hot and hotter. I can't help worrying about her future though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, now that his ego has been sufficiently stroked, perhaps she should stroke something else?

    ReplyDelete
  11. They aren't getting out of that room, are they? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. All this teasing is driving ME crazy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. If she doesn't pounce on him, I'll scream. LOL!!! Great snippet. :)

    ReplyDelete