Tuesday, June 6, 2017

MidWeek Tease o6.o7.17

Welcome to MidWeek Tease! A big thanks to Angelica Dawson for hosting this blog hop!


Let's continue on with my WIP. It's about a young, wealthy, winery owner and artist, who falls for a woman who works at the art museum. He is immediately drawn to her not only because he thinks she is beautiful, but because she is so bold and sassy. Only his true identity must not ever be known to her. Both struggle to fight their growing attraction to each other, until Anton proposes a strictly physical affair. But how long will it last before they admit to each other that they want something more? And what will happen if she discovers his secret? 

Where we last left off, Anton was having issues controlling himself as he had a glass of wine with Charlotte at the museum - a bit of his dominance made an appearance. He walked Charlotte to her car at the end of the night, asking if he could take her out on a date. Charlotte kissed him on the cheek as he hugged her goodbye. Anton said a few things in his native Romanian before walking off..

“I’m not going to remember that.” She yelled, a bit frustrated.
She repeated the first one well, but completely destroyed the second thing I had said, as I walked to my car. Either way, it made my already hard cock, stiffen even more and strain painfully against the zipper of my trousers. As I opened the car door, I looked over. She was already in her car with the lights on, hooking up her phone to the stereo, the light thumping of the bass emitting through her windows.
I sat in my car and did the same, only electing to put on classical in hopes it would calm my mind. I could feel my eyes changing over and my fangs extending. I discretely adjusted myself. As I put my car into drive, she had started to drive away. I looked at her. She smiled and headed towards the exit of the parking lot. I followed behind, the urge to follow her home striking hard. The monster in me  trying to convince me that it was late, no one would be around to see the things I would do to her as she exited her car and I could definitely silence her before she screamed, fulfilling my fantasies before killing her.

She took an immediate right out onto the street. I went to follow, I luckily had to yield to another car passing by, putting a car between us. Less for her to know I was following her. As I drove down the street, I kept an eye on her car. I had an idea of what street she lived on being familiar with the grounds of the science museum. It was no doubt the dead end street just off of Park Avenue, near the intersection of Park and the street we were on. As I approached Park, I saw her turning left, just as I knew she would. I fought myself hard, thinking of those calming eyes,  and elected to turn right to head home downtown.

That was an extremely close call, but deep down even the monster in me knew we both wanted more from her than just a quick fuck and kill. We both wanted something that would last longer. Once in the safety of my downtown penthouse, I pressed the button on the panel next to the front door, to have the automatic blinds close. Usually I kept them up during the night as I admired the views of the city on the first floor of the penthouse. Tonight I needed the privacy. I took off my suit jacket, hanging it on the coat hanger, along with my tie and button down black shirt, leaving me in my black t-shirt. I grabbed my phone and sat down in chaise lounge, relaxing back, what a night I wasn’t expecting.

I had promised her the video of my talk when I got home. Already having memorized her email and phone number, I emailed her the video. My phone taking its time to send the large file. Once, it went through, I texted her:
File sent. It was great meeting you tonight. Sweet Dreams. -Anton

I didn’t expect a text back, knowing it was late for her and she had to be up in the morning to work at the museum. Life at the winery would had been the same, if I had been human, but I covered up the fact by using the excuse that I was an artist and businessman that did my best work at night, and that my body was used to sleeping during the day from always working night shifts previously and living above the Arctic Circle in Alaska.

As I continued to think about her, I once again felt my eyes change and my fangs extend, being that I was at the penthouse I didn’t try to fight it. My thoughts went back to to those deep green eyes, her soft lips, and her voice trying to speak Romanian.The things I wanted to do to her, that actually didn’t involve drinking her blood. My seduction of her would be slow and sensual, until her body and her mind were screaming in need and for release. I wanted her just as insane with need as she had driven me. Fuck...the things this woman did to me; things that no other human or vampire had ever been able to do.

I had undone the button and fly on my suit pants, relieving some of the strain. I was going to have to wear less restrictive clothing around her, if she was going to cause such reactions in me. I grasped my cock, surprised it was as rock hard as it was. I shouldn’t even be physically able to get this hard, without drinking human blood first.

I closed my eyes as I stroked myself, imagining her soft lips kissing every inch of my body before her tongue licked my shaft from the base to tip; her mouth enclosing over the tip and sucking hard, as if she was trying to make the surprise at the end come faster. Her hand held the base as she took more of me into her mouth, my hands winding into her hair and holding her there. I imagined how sweet the release into her waiting mouth would be as she swallowed every sweet drop without making any mess.

Yum, that's kinda hot...and will only get hotter...


Thanks for reading! You can read more great authors below.

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs, ~Siren X

8 comments:

  1. Love the flavor of introspection in this teaser :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that was hot and a great place to end until the next time. Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a good vampire story :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the irony of this hot guy with hot desires using life above the Arctic circle as an excuse for habits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great show of his internal struggle as to whether claim her or not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Was that steamy!! I hope the surprise at the end is all that he hopes for and more :)

    ReplyDelete