Tuesday, June 13, 2017

MidWeek Tease o6.14.17

Welcome to MidWeek Tease! A big thanks to Angelica Dawson for hosting this blog hop!

Let's continue on with my WIP. It's about a young, wealthy, winery owner and artist, who falls for a woman who works at the art museum. He is immediately drawn to her not only because he thinks she is beautiful, but because she is so bold and sassy. Only his true identity must not ever be known to her. Both struggle to fight their growing attraction to each other, until Anton proposes a strictly physical affair. But how long will it last before they admit to each other that they want something more? And what will happen if she discovers his secret? 

Where we last left off Anton was having some fantasies about Charlotte :)

My thoughts wandered to exploring her beautiful body; starting at her soft lips and kissing downward. Stopping at her neck to feel the blood pumping through her jugular, letting it tempt me, but knowing what was coming next would be so much better. Continuing down to her breasts, kneading them, then nibbling, licking, and rolling her nipples between my fingers. A mixture of pleasure and pain, until she was at the height of arousal. Moving down to her navel as she squirmed and giggled. My fingers traveling down further to where her heat radiated. She squirmed and giggled more, until my fingers found their way inside her - adding her moaning to the mix. A low moaning mixed with a giggle as my mouth moved even further down, finding the sweet spot my fingers had already found. Her moaning increasing as I removed my fingers, letting my tongue explore her. Circling her clit slowly once I could tell she was on verge, making her wait for it. When I had figured she waited long enough, i plunged my fingers back in her, and letting my tongue continue on her clit. My fingers assaulting her deeper each time, until she just couldn’t hold on any longer. Her body exploding against my tongue and around my fingers.

My phone vibrated next to me, snapping me from fantasy. I was going to ignore it, thinking it was business as usual, when I picked it up to silence it and saw it was a text from Charlotte. She thanked me for the video and said she was going to watch it as she took that bubble bath she so desparately needed. I didn’t know if she was being honest about the bubble bath or trying to tease me. I joked back that that the talk was boring to be careful not to fall asleep in the bathtub.

Suddenly, that seemed like a reality that could happen, knowing how tired she had been. I didn’t know if she lived alone or with roommates who would notice if she started to drown. I quickly added to my text, to please text back when she was done, so I knew she didn’t drown herself. She replied, that knowing about my artwork, she doubted the talk would be boring, but would text.

Her life was now important to me and I would do anything to keep her safe and alive. As I tried to get my mind off of the possibility of her falling asleep in the bathtub, I thought about her beautiful naked body under the water and bubbles. She had said responded to my note at the museum to my delight that she might take me up on that bubble bath one day.

Charlotte, I think you ruined the moment, lol.

Thanks for reading! You can read more great authors below.

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs, ~Siren X

9 comments:

  1. Great tease. That was quite the daydream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it definitely sounds like his fantasy could become reality if he is patient with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, or she's adding fuel to his fire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way his erotic imaginings lead to worry about her welfare in something so terribly dangerous as a bubble bath. It says a lot about his feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha. She did ruin the sexy fantasy moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how is so completely devoted to her. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how *he is so... arghh I can't type today!

    ReplyDelete