Saturday, February 26, 2022

WeWriWa o2.27.22


Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors / Snippet Sunday! 

Continuing on with my serial killer WIP. My main character, Dennis, is in The Gentleman's Club for what he calls his hot date (with a stripper) He is getting a lap dance from her...

She continued to grind against me a bit more before turning herself around as if she were sitting on my lap, now grinding her ass against me. She looked up and watched one of the security guards walk awfully close by. She gave him a fake smile as he passed, continuing to watch him until he was out of sight.
She flipped herself around, facing me again.
"They're watching you," She said, shaking her head, "waiting for you to slip up, so they can kick you out."
"Let them watch." I replied, "I don't know why it matters, they get a cut of whatever I give you, you would think they wouldn't want you to lose a customer."
"Bryce won't fire me, but he definitely wants to make it as hard for me as possible. All the other girls get away with so much, I'm just on his shit list."
Bryce was the shitty owner of the club.

Thanks for reading! You can read more amazing authors here and here.


Enjoy your Sunday!

~Danii X

6 comments:

  1. I wonder if Dennis might want to give Bryce a good "talking to."
    Tweeted your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they waiting for a reason to kick him out . . . or to get something to hold over him? Hmmmmm. He should be thinking about that instead being so - distracted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have a feeling this conflict goes much deeper. It will be interesting to see how it plays out in the story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of tension and anger there.
    Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting snippet in this unusual story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Nancy is on the right track. They want to get something to use against him.

    ReplyDelete