Sunday, February 13, 2022

WeWriWa o2.13.22

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors / Snippet Sunday! I am late and almost forgot to post!

Continuing on with my serial killer WIP. My main character, Dennis, is in The Gentleman's Club for what he calls his hot date (with a stripper) He is getting a lap dance from her...


She smiled back and kept dancing, rubbing herself against me. She had to feel the massive boner she was causing. I didn’t even care, I knew she expected it dancing like that. She stood up and slowly pulled her miniskirt off, dancing in a small circle to give me the full view of her strappy panties. It was literally straps connected to her bralette that were keeping the front fabric of her panties in place. The back was not panties at all, just three straps that went across each cheek. She straddled me again, dancing, pulling her bralette down. 

I swear it was always so hard to keep my hands off of her. I just wanted to touch her breasts and let my fingers explore her. I grabbed onto my drink and took a sip, at least one of my hands was busy. One day, she was going to get me kicked out for touching. She would probably let it slide, but if any of the bouncers caught it, I would be out for good. 


Thanks for reading! You can read more amazing authors here and here.


Enjoy your Sunday!

~Danii X

7 comments:

  1. Good thing he had that drink to grab onto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rather quickly forget that this is a fictional account. It's like reading his actual diary. Very creepy! Tweeted this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor guy. She's making it hard on him. Pun intended.
    Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You describe the scene well but I wonder what she's thinking. I know it's all in his POV but...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder why she's being so overtly provocative with him. Does she want to get him kicked out? Or just pushing the limits to see where they fall? Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trying to figure out her intent, besides the obvious.

    ReplyDelete