Sunday, December 16, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday 12.16.12


Happy Sunday, everyone! I am sick (thanks to my kids for sharing, they're such good sharers!) and up way too early as I always am on a Sunday to write. 

Thank you for the responses last week regarding my question about publishing and writing schedules, it was helpful! I have decided to definitely turn my Karlea and Armani tale into a novella or novel. Of which, I will be starting a Kickstarter campaign for.  I quickly worked on images for it yesterday because, for me, that's always the starting point is to have that visual. I should be working on the blurb and the twitter sized blurb today. 



I did them quickly, so they are not the best. I also didn't purchase the image(s) yet, hence the watermark. But until I know which one I want to use for sure, I won't invest in it. The first one doesn't really fit. I like the second, the third has the Armani I've been using each week, but he is a singer from a band, so I can't really use his photo. The last one is more fitting, but I really don't like the chick in the photo. She is not Karlea. 

These can be the images for my six this week :) We pick up right where we left off last week, which if you missed it was Armani's reaction and it was good :) Last week's six.

Karlea was unable to hold onto him for too long; her fingers slipped off the shiny material of his suit jacket, and she soon found the cold, concrete floor beneath her. She just laid there, too weak and dizzy to move. She wanted to get up and fight, fight him with everything she had left, with the only intention of pissing him off, so he could quickly end it for her. She laid there silently cursing her blood and her thoughts for wandering too far deep inside of her, as if she had control over any of it as he was draining her of her life force, it was all involuntary.
"Such a beautiful mess." Armani commented, towering over her.

Thanks for reading! Please comment, I love comments, and I always try to comment back.
You can find more great authors here

Some of my favs are Christina DeFelice, Sarah BallanceMina Carter,Sue Ann BowlingSilver JamesS.E. GilchristLaura KayeS.J. MayleeSiobhan MuirGayle RamageAngela QuarlesEvelyn Jules,Kristal Baird, Karysa FairePippa Jay, and Ryan Derham! I could list even more!

Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. "silently cursing her blood and her thoughts for wandering too far deep inside of her"
    Great description!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Such a beautiful mess."

    Wow. That has so many meanings! Good stuff, Siren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last line, adding it to how she's feeling really packs a lot of punch into this 6. Well done.

    ReplyDelete