Wednesday, November 28, 2018

MidWeek Tease 11.28.18


Welcome to MidWeek Tease! A big shout out to Angelica Dawson for continuing to host this fun blog hop! 

Where we last left off, Charlotte was on her date with with the handsome, wealthy...and vampire, Anton Pierce. After things heated up back at his place, Anton took her home, where she invited him in. We continue on where he is leaving...


She walked me outside.
“I’ll text you when I’m done tomorrow.”
She nodded as I reached down and touched her cheek. I kissed her softly, taking her hand in mine and squeezing it.
“Good night, Charlotte.”
“Good night, Anton.” She smiled.
It was the first time I heard her call me by my first name, and it sounded so good coming off her lips. I hugged her tight for a few moments before leaving.
She stood out on the porch as I went to my car, started it, and turned around on the street. I slowed down and opened my windows as I passed her on the porch, stopping.
“I just wanted to look at you one more time.” I said, smiling.
She smiled and ran down the steps, coming around the car to the driver’s side window.
“Is this better?” She asked.
“Much.”
She leaned in the window and kissed me, I couldn’t help but to fall into it, gliding my hand up her body, and down her arm. I took her hand, placing it on the strain against my pants, to let her know that was really what she did to me every time. Her fingers glided up and down my length, until I took her hand back in mine, interlocking my fingers with hers. She pulled away from my lips.
“Sweet dreams.” She said.
“Take a bubble bath tonight,” I said, “soak or you will be really sore tomorrow. Think of me while you do, imagine me being in there with you. I’ll want to hear all about it tomorrow.”
“Will you do the same?”
I nodded.
She kissed me quickly.
“Bye.” She smiled before running back up to her porch.

Very short tease this week ;) Thanks for reading! You can read more great authors below!
Bleeding Hearts & Fangs,
~Siren X

4 comments: