Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thursday Taster o8.o6.15

Welcome to Thursday Taster!

I didn't write too much for this week. I really have to be into this character, to write it, which isn't always an easy thing to do.

The rest of my day was mostly spent treating minor injuries that couldn't wait for primary care physicians to make time in their schedules a day or two later, two minor heart attacks, and actually the saddest of them all - a little three year girl who decided it would be fun to jump from the top of a slide at the playground, breaking her little leg. You could tell her mom was a wreck, but she did well holding it together for her daughter and comforting the little girl who was in a lot of pain. I had a few heart surgery consultations that included scheduling patient surgeries, close to the end of my long day.

At last, I made my way back home to shower - I didn't want to smell like a hospital. After my shower, I texted her, part of me anxious to see if she was really going to keep to her word. Within a few minutes she responded, inquiring to how the rest of my day went. Of which I responded with; "nothing as exciting as this morning." She sent me a laugh and a sarcastic comment all while calling me Dr. Emerson. I proceeded to get her residential information from her and promised to be there around eight-thirty. She lived in Brooklyn, which surprised me a bit - I pegged her for a Manhattan girl.

I quickly finished getting ready and popped into my basement, making sure everything was prepared in case I had a guest tonight; rope and equipment ready.

It was going to take some time to make my way back into Manhattan and over the Brooklyn Bridge. 
As I drove back down to Manhattan, I questioned what the fuck I was doing. This wasn't my typical way of acquiring a victim for my basement...

Thanks for reading! You can read more great authors here:

Have a great week!


Hearts & Stars,
~Siren X

4 comments:

  1. Hospital smells can linger. Well thought out taster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly do linger. Yuck. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Well maybe it's not a victim for the basement this time, maybe he can take her to the roof. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!
      Maybe its a victim for his bedroom ;) He so has it for her.

      Delete