Sunday, April 8, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday o4.o8.12

Time for another Six Sentence Sunday. This week's snippet builds on last week's. Jake and Vaughn are waiting at the bar, watching the female bartender work after daydreaming that they killed her.


Sort of what Vaughn looks like
“There is the possibility that if you kill her, you will still crave her; no other blood will do and then you will starve.” Vaughn said with all seriousness. Vaughn watched as Jake looked up and at the bartender, watching her work with an intense lust in his eyes.
“In all the years since I made you, I have never seen you like this. Its almost scary, I think I like it.” Vaughn grinned.


Note on Vaughn - I picture him as looking like Henry from Blood Ties with the cockiness/money of Josef from Moonlight.

Thanks for reading! Please comment!
And as always, check out other great authors here.
You can read a summary of my story here.
Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Your first sentence really grabs attention...great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting, I will read yours soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monstrous. Sounds like story could get grisly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i guessyou will have to keep reading to find out :)
      Thanks for taking the time to read mine.

      Delete